- My snot has been a cheery spring green for 2 weeks...in direct contrast with the snow and ice and muck outside. Sinus infections are SO. MUCH. FUN.
- Callum has been sick too - ear infection while Chris was in South Carolina (when I nearly lost my mind) and Mystery Virus this week...which included a graceful cookie-toss at 3:45am a couple nights ago. I was mostly spared.
- People who like winter, and I mean REALLY like winter either A) have no children or B) have nowhere to go. I hate winter. I hate placing my life in the hands of asshat drivers. I can appreciate the beauty of freshly fallen snow, but I don't have to like it.
- Between holidays, snow, and sick days, I have not worked a complete 40-hour week since early December.
- Tried to watch Oprah 2 days in a row. Both episodes sucked.
- I fell off the exercise wagon...though, let's face it, I was barely hanging on to it before. Maybe next week.
- I saw Bo at Starbucks yesterday.
- My knuckles are RAW.
- Am thankful for shelter from the cold and wind...even if the air in said shelter was last freshened in September 2010.
Happy weekend. Dr. Phil is on...and I HAVE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL MY EARS!!